Thursday, June 28, 2007

The CAKE

Alex loves Dora-- so that's what kind of cake we got her. I, however, wasn't expecting it to be quite so Barneyesque. I just told them Dora at the bakery and this is what we got. Very cute but perhaps not so stain forgiving if gotten on her pretty party birthday dress. Hence , the reason for the nakedness. At least she had her "fancy necklace" on. Please don't fret, once we did the cake thing the dress went right back on.




Then there is the ubiquitous sippy cup. She loves to drink. I wasn't taking it away from her and risking the temper tantrum. Not on her birthday. I wanted some tear free pictures.
When I told her to blow out the candles-- she knew right what to do. Hope your wish comes true, sweet girl.
She is a little sugar freak. All she wanted was the frosting. Yummy!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: