Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Log In Date

All right now for my input (Todd), Does anyone realize how kick ass this is??? I don't know if it is normal for you to send out your dossier on the 7th and have your LID on the 11th, but I think it is pretty kick ass. I know that doesn't do anything for the whole referral thing, but that was quick. Let's just call it something to get excited about, we could possibly have our 2nd child this time in 2009, It's not impossible you know. I think right now the wait from LID is about 18 months, and I honestly think that the wait may speed up just a teensy little bit, but you know how it is "expect the worst, hope for the best". So I will put in my best guess right now for a 15 month wait and we will see a December 2008 referral, just in time for my birthday. Call me crazy, but I just have this feeling. Well see..............Let the waiting begin.

Today we received our log in date for baby #2.
It is 9-11-2007. This is the date the Chinese
government will go by to give us a referral for our baby.
We know we have quite a wait but at least all the
paperwork is completed.

No comments: