Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chinese New Year

Here are a few pictures from Chinese New Year. Alex is in such high motion these days that it is hard to get her to slow down to take a good picture. Her little Rock My Bao Bao class got up on stage and did 2 songs. Now usually during class she doesn't have much of an attention span so when we are doing songs she will do half and then she is wanting to go play with all the toys in the classroom so really I did not have high expectations for her during the performance on stage.
WOW-- did she surprise me. She got up on that stage and put on a performance that rivaled Liza Minelli. She danced and sang and had no stage fright whatsoever. I thought she would be shy and I would have to hold her the whole time. No way!!!
We had a great time and all the little girls looked so cute in their "Chinese Silks". I got Alex's dress when we were in China.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: