Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun Michigan Weekend

I took the girls up to see some friends in Michigan this weekend. We had a great time. We have know them for 14 years (before any of us had kids). It was a very special weekend since our friend Monte graduated from nursing school. We went to graduation, had a party, went to the local town festival, had a yummy chicken dinner at the firehouse, watched fireworks, ate s'mores, jumped on the trampoline, and had a wonderful time visiting our friends. Here are some pictures of all our fun. Todd was bummed he had to miss it.

Here are some funny things Alex said during the trip:

me: here is some apple juice
Alex: dat is my favorite.

Alex: Mommy, you look pwetty. I like your dwess.


while in the bathroom at graduation:
Alex: Mommy, I like your bwa.
me: Thank you Alex
Alex: Mommy, why you wear a bwa?
me: to hold my boobies in
Alex: oh-- me wear a bwa too?
me: when you are older. all the while I hear some lady snickering in the next stall
What will she come up with next.


I sing to them constantly. They love it.

Alex: Mommy sing dis song.
I start singing
Alex: Mommy, I like your voice.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: