Monday, March 8, 2010

Abby's 4th birthday


My baby turned 4 on Saturday. How did that happen. I can't believe she has been with us almost a year. Oh my, how she has grown. She loved her party. She loved dressing up and having pizza and opening presents. She has just acclimated to every little thing in amazing ways. Here are some pictures of her party with her China friends. This top picture makes me laugh. I love the expressions and all the accessories.

I am so behind on my blogging. We have had event after event and I have some wonderful pictures that I really need to share. Promise to do that soon.

In the meantime, Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M3 said...

Happy birthday Abby!!

Amy and Matt said...

I can't believe she is 4!!! The girls look great, can't wait to see you guys in May!!! Happy birthday Abby!!!