Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Alex's 5th Birthday Party


My sweet girl turned 5 years old on June 22. I can't believe she will be going to kindergarden this year. Oh, how the time passes by so quickly. Seems I was just holding her in my arms feeding her a bottle and now she is this independent, questioning, quick witted, humorous young lady. She loves princesses so it stands to reason that she would want a princess party for her birthday, and a princess party she had...... complete with ball gowns, makeup, bubbles, dancing, pizza, cake, and a crown coronation. Fun was had by all.

Of couse, being the mamarazzi that I am, it wouldn't be complete without hundreds, yes you read that right, hundreds of pictures. ( thank goodness for the digital camera). Here are the highlights of Princess Alex's Fabulous Birthday Party. Her court of young maiden princesses is pretty darn cute.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: