Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Guess who's going to be a big sister?


















I AM!!!
Faye and I would like to let everyone know that we have decided to adopt another baby from China. We are in the first stages of the adoption process which is currently taking about 2 years from start to finish. We are very excited and decided to begin a new blog which will replace our other blog, China Girl. Please note the address of the new blog as I will eventually shut China girl down as we are not going to attempt to run 2 different blogs. Thanks and please follow along on our new adventure. Todd, Faye and Alex
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scott and Tracey said...

OMG congrats to all of you!! I'm so happy for you, Alex will have a sister, how fun!!! I can not wait to see u all in june!! Tracey

Robin said...

Congratulations! :-)

Trixie said...

How wonderful! And doesn't the big sister look positively THRILLED with this decision? Sit back and enjoy the wait. It's a doozie!