Sunday, March 25, 2007

Holes for toes and Gymboree

On the way home from Grammy's house the other day, Alex decided she wanted her toes out. She had tights on so she took her shoes off made some holes in her tights and poked her toes through. I turned around thinking maybe she was sleeping and this is what I saw. I started cracking up-- she didn't know what to think. I think maybe she was a little bored back there.




Thanks to fellow blogger Mary Mia from Salsa in China, I found out about Gymboree classes so I took Alex for a free class to try it out and she loved it. She was clapping and laughing and dancing and playing. I definitely think the interaction with other kids will be a good thing for her. At the end of class, I signed her right up. We can go to as many classes as we want so Daddy can take her too. She especially loved the bubbles.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Trixie said...

What a cute little problem solver! I hate to have socks on - so I know how she must have felt. I can't believe that she had the strength to make those holes. Now you have leggings rather than tights, huh? And that expression simply says it all!