Friday, July 27, 2007

The Cherub

We took Alex to get her pictures taken the other day. Trust me when I say we had to work hard for these pictures. She was quite rotten and did not want to cooperate which is pretty typical for her when we want to get pictures. They turned out so much better than I was expecting. She looks like such an angel. I just wish we could get the smile we get when we are at home and no one else is around but at least we got pictures. Last time we took her we left without even doing the photo shoot. Hope you all enjoy them.

Check out the feet-- it is so cute it makes me melt



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh my gosh.. these are the sweetest photos. LOVE that little pink dress. The family photos are really nice too! It's always nice to actually "see" the folks we talk to online. Again.. beautiful!