Sunday, July 8, 2007

Summertime Fun

We are trying to get Alex a little more interested in potty training. Yesterday, she actually sat on her potty with no diaper on. This is a good sign because usually she sits on it fully clothed and you ask her if she wants her diaper off and she screeches "nooooooo" and runs away. She we were excited. (It is the little things that make your day)
I took her to Easton today and for those of you who don't know it, it is a outdoor mall and they have fountains that kids can play in. So we packed a few snacks, stopped at McD's for a Hello Kitty happy meal and strolled our way to the fountains. Alex liked it but she wanted me to get in there with her, not really fun for me to be in sopping wet clothes. She did go in a little and layed out on her towel. It is amazing to me what she understands. I asked her if she wanted me to spread the towel out so she could lay on it and she said yes. So I did and by golly on it she hopped and here is that photo. I don't know what is up with the expression because she was laughing and smiling.
She loves hats. She will tap her head when she wants one on.
I always say to her "let me see how cute you are" and this is the pose I get.
Pretty darn cute, I must say.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: