Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Glitter Girls

I watched my friend Cara's kids the other day and her daughter Dayle brought her new makeup with her to play with. Needless to say, Alex was in heaven as she LOVES any kind of makeup be it lipstick, eyeshadow, blush, eyelash curler, perfume-- anything. So they had fun applying the makeup to themselves and me. I think I found glitter on me for at least 3 days. It was very fun. I love this picture-- it doesn't quite show the amount of glitter they have on but you get the general idea.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin said...

LOVE the makeup. Maddy loves "lipchap" (aka chapstick)

We still need to get together sometime now that the holidays are over and I have yet to find a job. Do you work during the days? If so, perhaps we could work out a saturday or something.