Friday, January 25, 2008

I hate Chucky Cheese


So my friend Cara and I decided to take our kids to Chucky Cheese on a Saturday at noon. Why did no one warn me of the horribleness of it all. The line was out the door and it was about 7 degrees out. There were kids just running all over and the parents just let them. It was so obnoxious I don't know if I can bring myself to ever go back. But our kids seemed to have fun and we did get some cute pictures. So here are Dayle, Alex, and Myles whooping it up at Chucky Cheese.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin said...

Those are some awesome pictures and yeah.. I totally agree.. I HATE CEC too! We went the other day when there was hardly anybody there and I still cannot stand the place. The hubs had fun with Miss M but I still remembered that I never liked the place when my other kids were little. UGh!