Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Longaberger

My friend Stephanie and I took our girls to Longaberger last Sunday. It was a perfect day. The weather was beautiful, the colors were magnificent, and the light -- well just look at these pictures and see for yourself. The light was amazing.
We had a lot of fun. We met up with my cousins Arlette and Autumn for lunch and then we did a little shopping and then we let the girls just run around outside and got these pictures. They loved hanging out with each other and the mommies got to catch up. Stephanie is one of my oldest friends. We were in kindergarten together and went to high school together. We even went to band camp together. This one time at band camp...........-- oh what happens at band camp stays at band camp. haha. Enjoy!! I know my mom will want some of these pictures.

There was some music playing so we told them to dance. They were groovin'
Sweet Sweet Audrey
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

Hi i came across your blog after referral, and now through a mutual friend who mentioned that Alex also had curly hair as my Xiang Xiang does : )
Your Daughters are so beautiful, i bet you cant wait to get back to China.
X X alsocomes from Hubei, Xiangfan CWI
xxx
s
UK

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one big basket and love the cute picts!