Friday, November 21, 2008

Isabel and Alex

So while I was visiting my brother and gang, I got to go see my friend Denise and her daughter Isabel. Alex loves Isabel and for days had been talking about seeing her. They got along pretty good. We took them to the mall, Chuckie *Cheese, and the Museum of Natural History-- yes, all in one day. Were we crazy or what? They did great until the end and then they both just needed a nap, heck, Denise and I needed a nap. So here are a few cute pictures of our girls.

Just a side note that I HATE CHUCKEE *CHEESE. I have been a total of 3 times now and I just can't stand it but what can you do with 2 toddlers on a rainy cold afternoon. So I put my antagonistic feelings aside and played the indulgent mommy and let Alex pretty much play everything she wanted. They had fun. I think they like carrying their coins around and putting them in the machines the best.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy and Matt said...

We just went to a birthday party the other week at Chuck E Cheese, and I agree, not a big fan. At least they don't have those germ infested ball pits anymore. The kids loved it, but Lily was not sure when Chuck E Cheese came out.