Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick or Treating 2008

Daddy had to work so Nana went trick or treating with us on Halloween. We had a "ghostly" good time visiting all our "spooky" neighbor's houses. Alex loved the candy part (of course) and she really got it this year saying "twi twee" when she got to the door. The only thing that really freaked her out were the big kids in the masks. Then I had to carry her and she hid her face but we had a great time and have been feasting on all our candy treats. I keep having to remind Alex that candy-- especially" toosee rows" (tootsie rolls) are not one of the 4 food groups and we don't eat them for breakfast.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Faye,
I love all of your new pictures. My favorite is of Alex with the red wagon handle over her eye. Too cute!!

I hope you have a great week! Give your baby doctor a hug from her friends.

Michelle