Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Party


My cousin's little girl, Kendall, had a birthday party. Alex was so excited to go. That is all I heard for two days was "me go Kendall's birfday potty". Alex was so funny, she had to help Kendall open the present we got her. It was so sweet. And at one point Alex had her hands on Kendall's cheeks, mamarazzi missed that Kod*ak moment. Here are a few cute shots of Alex "helping". (I love the koolaid mustache)
My aunt made individual cakes for the kids and we sang happy birthday to them and they got to blow out a candle. She didn't want them to feel left out. I love this picture with the party hats. Alex wouldn't wears hers until everyone had put theirs on.
Kendall, the birthday cutie. Every one year old needs a dirty face cake eating picture.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle R Photography said...

How cool that everyone got their own cake! Where was my invite?!? lol