Saturday, July 25, 2009

A surprise in the mail


I don't know that I shared that Abby was in foster care and that she was sponsored. I was able to obtain some pictures and reports from the place that sponsored her. They are called Grace & Hope for Children and they sponsor many children in China. They sent me a cd today of some pictures and reports of how she did while under their sponsorship. It is wonderful to have this little bit of history for Abby. Here are a few pictures they sent.

She was about 18 months old in the first picture.
The second picture is of her foster parents.
The third picture cracks me up. She has the squatty open pants on that most kids wear in China. They are all potty trained very early.
The last picture is of her foster brother and foster mom.


Thanks to Michelle who works for Grace & Hope and has an adopted daughter from WuXue as well. She got me this info and I will forever be grateful to her for finding us.

Just a side note as to how God works. Both of my children have the middle names Grace and Hope.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: