Sunday, July 12, 2009

Visit to Aunt Suzy's house in Michigan

So a few weeks ago we went to see my friend, Suzy, who lives in Michigan. I have known Suzy for 23 years (we met in college). She is basically my sister. I consider her family-- hence the reason the girls call her Aunt Suzy. We always have fun when we get together and this time was no exception. Her house is wild and crazy busy. She lives on a farm that has chickens, sheep, horses, dogs, cats, and lots of people. Never a dull moment as you can imagine.

Suzy's niece, Aimee, just had a baby and we went up for the shower. These pictures of the girls are at the shower. They are perfect reflections of the girls.
Alex is delicate and dainty with her feet together and crossed with a sweet little smile.
Abby is like a bull in a china shop with her feet apart and that big ole grin on her face.

My girls really couldn't be more different but I do love them both to pieces.















this picture is of them giving me "Peace Out". They crack me up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: