Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gabriella Update

 
 
Posted by Picasa

We got a little update and photos of our sweet girl waiting for us in China. She looks and sounds like she is doing great. She is a little peanut like Alex. They gave us a height and weight. She is 34 inches and 24 pounds. We are still waiting for our LOA which we expect to arrive in January sometime and after that things are expected to move quickly. We are hoping for February but I am thinking it will be March. Just hold on baby -- Mommy and Daddy will be there soon. We love you.

I just love the little Pepples look. It looks like her foster family is taking really good care of her. I think I even see a hint of a smile. I can't wait for a full on sweet smile.

3 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

YEAH!!! New photos!!! These are great. I love the little hair on the top of her head. She is just adorable.

BTW, did you get the photos I emailed you yesterday? Just wanted to make sure.

Michelle said...

Oh! So sweet. I have photos of Julia in that very playroom! If you are on facebook, I just made a Wuxue group. Let me know. :)

Michelle said...

By the way, I have a wuxue shutterfly site with some of those playroom pics. It's at www.wuxue.shutterfly.com and the password is wuxueswi