Saturday, December 6, 2008

That's what I get

So we went to our local China groups Christm*s party this year. Alex was very grumpy for some reason. She had a shorter than usual temper tantrum right before we left and then she was shy, grumpy, and clingy for the entire party. For the first half I had to hold her but then she did warm up a bit. She saw Sant*a (and screamed) and wouldn't even go near him. She barley ate the yummy pancakes, and she wouldn't even interact with any of her little friends. So what was I thinking when I asked her if I could get some pictures of her in her cute little San*ta outfit. I was actually pretty shocked when she agreed to pose. So this was what we came up with. Fake smiles and grumpiness. Oh well, we will try again next year.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: