Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 4 at home-- fun at the park

Well, it is day 4 and we are doing better. Poor little Alex only had 2 meltdowns yesterday and she and Abby are really beginning to form that bond. They are starting to hold hands and hug each other. We do have some sharing issues but I have decided to institute a new policy.
They have things like their bear, blanky, and slippers that are their own and the other cannot touch. But most other things have to be shared. I will NOT buy 2 of every little thing. They have to learn to share. So what I did yesterday is..... if one wants what the other has then it goes by 2 minute rotations and usually that fizzles out in a few minutes. I got this idea from M3 at Salsa in China blog-- she has twins and this is how she does it and I think it is a great idea. Thanks M3.
The girls got along so good yesterday and had a great time a the park going down the slide and swinging. Abby LOVES the slide and Alex LOVES the swing. Aren't they just too darn cute.
Abby still woke up at 5 am this morning (that is why I am up blogging). I went in and layed down with her and then put her back in bed and I haven't heard a peep. I am hoping she is figuring out her whole sleep thing. She is still giving me kisses mainly just at night but I'll take it. And last night we make progress-- she kissed her finger and put it on Todd's cheek-- Oh HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!! This is great because she has just shunned any affection toward him at all but he played with her alot today and held her alot. So I think she is coming along.

As soon as we get the pictures from China downloaded to our main computer, I will post some more about China. I have so many great pictures but it is too hard to do any kind of modifications to them with the lap top. At least for me it is.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Faye


Posted by Picasa

No comments: