Friday, April 10, 2009

Did I mention that Faye is a celebrity here in Beijing

 
 
 
 
Sorry, didn't really have time to blog last night, well you know what I do have this morning time, but I have a very important phone call to make home to our beautiful daughter Alexandria. So this will be short once again. As you can see we visited the forbidden city and Tiennaman Square yesterday and we also got to go see the Olympic village, didn't get to go inside any of the stadiums but we did at least get to go see the area, it was very nice. That was one of the things that Faye and I thought we would miss due to our delay. Today we get to go to the Great wall (God please give me the strenght to climb that thing today) Faye is already feeling little under the weather so hopefully she will get to go if she starts feeling a little better. Our travel group is quite small compared to last time, but they are all very nice. We went to dinner with our new friend Cynthia last night and had quite the interesting dinner at a little resturant close to the hotel, ordering food is always a challenge but hey we ate right? Will psst more pictures later, but I have a phone call to make.>>>>>Todd
P.S. Did I mention that Faye is a celebrity here in Beijing, you know that it is funny a couple of different people stopped Faye and asked to have their pictures taken with her. How funny is that, the Chinese are so amused by westeren people.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi Faye! So glad that you made it safely (finally). Ugh- the trip over sounded like a nightmare:( You both look wonderful- no wonder you're a celebrity!! Thanks so much for keeping us updated. I have savored every word and will be checking daily! Hugs to you! Stacy

Michelle R Photography said...

Well, I'd want my picture taken with her, too!! I hope everyone is feeling ok and you both got to attempt the Great Wall today. I love checking in you. Thanks for the updates!

Kim said...

NiHao Faye! So glad you made it safe and sound and were able to pick up with the sightseeing. Hope you're feeling okay and are climing that wall right now! So fun to follow along on your journey.
Kim