Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friends and Fun

Well, we have been out and about and on the go. On Tuesday, the girls and I met our friend Molly and her mom Teri out for a playdate. We were going to go to the park but it was rainy so we did lunch at Whole Foods and played at Graeters. The girls were full of energy and having so much fun. And of course-- the mamarazzi was out in full swing. But you know--- it is hard getting 3 toddlers to slow down enough to get a shot. Here is the best of the 3 of them.
I love this picture of Alex. The colors are awesome and her smile just melts my heart.
Sisterly love. It is coming along nicely.
This one is full of onery-- let me tell you. She is in to every little thing. But man is she cute.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Faye...I have some great pictures of Alex from our "Spring" party and Easter egg hunt at the Preschool! I made sure since I knew you were away and missing it to take a ton of pictures of Alex! I kept forgetting to ask Debbie for it so if you could just forward it to me...routman@wowway.com! Looks like Graeter's was a ton of fun!

Stacy said...

Faye, I'm so happy to read your blog. It sounds and looks like things are moving right along! You've beena busy girl and certainly haven't let any grass grow under your feet. Abby seems very adaptable and looks like she just fits right in! So happy for you!

Amy and Matt said...

So happy to see the girls together. We have pictures of Jack hugging Lily and not sure if he is truly hugging her out of love or brotherly frustration? Anyway, you guys are going to love seeing the girls bond and get close. I love seeing the kids laugh and play together. It's the hitting, and yelling and crying that makes it tough. So worth it.