Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is this what Br*ttany Sp*ars feels like

 
 
 
When we were at the park today, this family just came up and starting asking us if their daughter could have pictures with our daughter. You all think I'm a mamarazzi, man-- I don't have anything on these people. They just kept asking questions and laughing. What a hoot. Poor Abby , she didn't know what to think. I hate to say no as long as there is no danger. I just try to go with the flow. Our guide was with us so she can communicate for us if there is a problem.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Fayer & Todd-
I just spent the most delightful time catching up on the posts of the day! You guys are so sweet to share your journey- I love it! I can't believe how well Miss Abby is doing It sounds like she is really bonding and learning to trust you both. Praise God! She looks so sweet in her backpack:) Looking forward to hearing of your adventures in Guangzhou! We spent our entire two weeks there so I am anxious to live it again thru you!

Michelle R Photography said...

You are right - we aren't even that bad at playgroup!! Did you learn any new Mamarazzi tricks?

I have to tell you, I was reading your blog on my phone yesterday during the meeting. I was trying to do it under the table, discreetly, yet the talk about Abby going #1 and #2 had me literally laughing out loud! Ummmm, not so discreetly. :)

Abby just looks like the sweetest little girl. She and Alex will just be so darling together - two sweethearts, for sure!

Love,
Michelle